Quick Start KETO MENU
It may be hard for you to come up with some meal ideas when starting Keto. So, here is a quick start chart. Obviously, I don’t eat all of this in one day, but you can see some different options. Based on your brands of products (ie: mayonnaise), the macros may not be exact, but they can be used as a guide.
Here is my standard day:
- Bullet Coffee with Half & Half and Coconut Oil
- Bacon & Eggs
- Snack of Cheese, Bacon, or Nuts (on occasion)
- Dinner is usually a salad with 4 – 6 oz. of Protein (whatever we are having for dinner), Dressing and Cheese
- Or, instead of a Large Salad, I will substitute a Small Salad and Dressing, and add Roasted Veggies or Mashed Cauliflower with the Protein
- Evening Snack of Egg Whites and Butter or sometimes the Tuna Salad with Celery Sticks
- Tumeric Tea before bed
Remember to check your macros and make sure you are consuming enough fat and protein to feel satisfied.